Friday, December 10, 2010

mad at TGIF

The show Seinfeld: Elaine has eaten enough subs to get a free one, but gives a guy a fake number on that card by mistake.  The episode is how "hard" she worked to get that free sub and now it's gone.

Well, I've been waiting for a $15 off coupon from TGIF for a week now.  The coupons were $5, $7, then $10 off each time you visit by such & such date.  I was so excited to reach $15 off!!  So where's my coupon?  I called this morning.  Can you believe they had TWO expiration dates on there!  One of them was 11/30, on the side, next to the coupon. The other was actually ON the coupon and that's the one I saw.  As far as I'm concerned, that's where you put what you want folks to see!  I had from 11/26 to 11/30 to use the $10 off to get the $15 off my next visit, NOT til 12/5!  Seems deceitful to me.  Why not put the 11/30 on the actual coupon instead of in the writing next to it?

So I did get an almost free meal last week and it was good.  It's just that I was working so hard to get to the $15 off coupon.  I didn't even want to go last week, but I kept thinking it'll be worth getting out of my jammies to get $15 free food!  Then I don't even get it. 

How pathetic that now I'm in quite a bad mood, pretty pissy quite honestly.  Not sure which frustrates me more!  Either way, I'm mad at TGIF. Whether it's wrong or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment