Friday, January 21, 2011

goodness, It's been over a month since I've been here.  surely I can do better than that-right?  ;)

I'm taking a snow day today.  the roads were horrible yesterday coming home.  I attempted a snow man, but it's not packing good.  I will try again later.  The snowcream however, turned out very good. Bosco and I really enjoyed it.

Oh, and my book below that I sent to Dustin, he lOVED it! I know the holidays were difficult for him being so far away. We Skyped with him on Christmas Eve at Mom's. That was pretty neat. Most of the family was there and everyone got to see him and talk to him. It was actually really great! Here he is.




Now, to make it to Feb 6, 2011 when he's home for a few weeks!  YAY!!!  Super Bowl sunday will be a big party like normal plus his coming home-big day indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment