Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What did I do???

I'm enjoying having Coleman on Wednesdays.  He's 7 months old now, crawling and pulling up on everything.  He's such a good baby and happy. 
I tell ya what though, I can't for the life of me remember what I did with the boys at this age.  Then I remembered, I was still in high school with Dustin, then I went to work after school.  With Austin, he had an older brother to play with him, also, he went to daycare while I was at work. 
Having the walker today really helped.  It contained him while I did other things.  So, I just gotta get used to it and figure out how to make it work 'cause I just love this little guy to pieces and really enjoy having him on Wednesdays.  Won't be long and he'll be walking.  Oh my!  :)
Will have to post pics later.  Off to church, then home to eat something. I'm so hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment